Monday, May 17, 2010

Edu Falaschi : interview for Manaus Rock



On 14th of May ANGRA successfully played in Manaus, the capital of Amazonas state (Brazil) in front of about 5.000 people. It was another show of Angra's Back To Life tour 2009-2010. More shows will be officially announced soon. Here you can read a part of Edu Falaschi's interview for Manaus Rock official blog :

Manaus Rock : Felipe Andreoli told in the interview for Whiplash that the album has a central conception. Can you tell us anything about it?

Edu Falaschi : I can’t reveal the album’s conception as yet, this is still a secret, but it’s a very cool idea, it has enough to do with the ART theme and I believe that people will like it. It’s..… no, I can’t tell much!

Manaus Rock : In April Kiko Loureiro in the interview for Roadie Crew magazine informed that the band is looking for record deal options and, besides the choice of a record label itself, there is some worry about forms of the release. Is record label already determined and do you have plans to release a special edition?

Edu Falaschi : All is determined for the whole world except Brazil. I believe that it will be released in traditional form. Even with all these problems like piracy, Internet, it’s still worth to launch CD and many people still buy CDs because of their good quality. Thus, let’s release the “physical” disc in Brazil! It will be the 7th official album of the band and it is to be launched between the end of July and the beginning of August.

Manaus Rock : What’s your attitude to social networks? How do you deal with the public in the Internet?

Edu Falaschi : Yes, I always check my networks but honestly speaking, with all this rush with the CD and the time limits I have a person who helps me! But always when I can, I log in and I reply to fans myself, but this person helps me to post the news, some things that should be published fast.

Manaus Rock : What is your preferred Angra’s song?

Edu Falaschi : I don’t have any preferred one, we have many, so it’s impossible to like some definite song. We love them all!

For more news : Edu Falaschi Official Myspace / Manaus Rock Official Blog