Saturday, May 15, 2010

Edu Falaschi / Angra : reports from the new album, chapter 10

Here the 10th chapter of the Angra's reports from the new album, recorded at Norcal Studios during the 4th week of work, with the second part of the interview of Edu Falaschi !



Here the first and second part of the Edu's interview.

Edu Falaschi : "We thought a lot about the album's concept, all the arrangements, everyone was very careful with everything, and that's why I said that this record is special, because of the care we put into it.Every detail, from the cover to the album title, the name of the song, the lyrics, the concept, taking care that all the lyrics are interconnected, they don't mix with each other, like each one writes about what they want and say "this is about this stuff", the songs are very clear on theme, they talk about. You will realize this when you start to read the lyrics along with the music. It's a record in which we worked hard and it's being done with lots of care and that's why i say that it's probably gonna be one of the band's greatest classic if not the biggest classic.

This time, since we're living new surroundings, both in the personal side inside the band, this cool mood, we also have a relief of starting again all the bureaucratic part. So verything gives us strengh and incentive to make the best, we're also taking it to the tour. So for instance, you will see probably our best tour. Be it in equipment, sound quality, technical quality. We are really tight as a band, everyone of us is at its best.

This record for me is special because this is the one where I'll have the maturity that I need, which I didn't have much in "Rebirth", professionally, I mean. Stage experience and so and nowadays I have it it's been 10 years in Angra , I have lots of stage experience and into music, even more as composer, after composing with these guys, which are great composers, Rafael, Kiko, Felipe we're always learning. Nowadays I'm at my best shape phisically, technically at my vocals and I have all this experience."

For more news : Angra Channel