Saturday, December 5, 2009

Edu Falaschi and Walter Campos (Still Alive)



The singer Walter Campos, from the band Still Alive, recently gave some news about his work with Edu Falaschi, producer of the debut album of the band !

MS Metal Press official note :

"The singer Walter Campos (Still Alive) showed from his young age his interest in Heavy Metal, and now shares his time between his bands Still Alive and Aces High (Iron Miaden Cover). Having a list of influences including the greatest names of the international scene, Walter is in full developpement of his technique with the producer Edu Falaschi (Angra, Almah) and has set a goal of allowing the listener to have a direct identification of his voice. " I try to mix all the singers who influenced me and give the best, by putting my personality in my voice. Edu helped me a lot about that, because I don't want to be just a copy", said the artist.

The Still Alive debit album, produced by Edu Falaschi, is planned to be launched in the first half of 2010."

For more news : MS Metal Press / Still Alive Official Myspace